Monday 23 February 2009

Identities: User Interface Ideas..

I have being thinking greatly about the style and design of my user interface for my identities module, and decided on an idea that I think would be easy to do but still look good, I'm going to use a notice board style design much like the ones most university dorms. But the notices will be replaced by pictures that can be used as click able links for example my audio visual work is a video on my home town and this link will maybe be a post card or a "Welcome to Retford" sign. It will look much like the following examples below but will my personal selections replacing the choices they have used. I intend to either use photo shop or maybe even set up a real notice board and use that. I will update soon with my ideas to replace the posts and pictures used on the boards below.






No comments: