Thursday 22 January 2009

Second Life - Latest!

My guy has some clothes now thanks greatly to the freebie stores dotted around the world, Ive not quite sorted out his hair yet but its work in progress. But I now own a selection of clothes and animations. I decided to aim for a more realistic looking approch for my character and dress him similar to how I do, more for personal reflection to my creation. My guy was however fortunate to get laid for the first time since joining second life, sadly some guy also got involved....

At first glance I wasn't sure about uploading the photos but after thinking about it I decided I would not be giving a true representation of my second life experience if i was to keep them off, it also gave me an insight into how seriously some people take these alternative lifestyles....

I will update again soon with hopefully a new hair style and more stories.




No comments: